Elkhart General Hospital is part of the Beacon Health System and provides health care to residents of Elkhart County and the surrounding communities.
At Beacon Health System, our Mission is to enhance the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of the communities we serve.
We aspire to achieve:
– Innovative health care and well-being services of the highest quality at the greatest value
– Easy access and convenience
– Outstanding patient experiences
– Ongoing education involving physicians, patients and the community
– We Place People at the Center
– We RESPECT One Another
– We Demonstrate COMPASSION
– We Operate with INTEGRITY
– We Are Trustworthy
Volunteers are needed to help provide exceptional patient experiences.